Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A bit of Inspiration

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday! This post was originally meant for yesterday, but somehow, the post didn't save correctly and so I wasn't able to post it.

I had mentioned in an earlier post that I love browsing Pinterest and other sites for inspiration and just to see all the creativity that is out there.

While browsing Pinterest I came across this gorgeous painting by Janet Hill. What an amazing talent Janet Hill has. This painting is so beautifully done and I simply love the feminine and vintage feel to it.



The wonderful thing about Pinterest is the ability to locate the source of a pin (as long as the image is pinned correctly of course).

This particular painting was pinned from The Blah Blah Blahg by Miss B and upon reading Miss B's blog, I found the link for Janet Hill's Etsy store. All I can say is that I was in complete awe upon visiting. I would love to own some of her work.







There are so many beautiful paintings that it really is hard to choose a favorite. I definitely love the one with the dachshund (as I have one at home).  Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. These paintings are fabulous!! I'm with you, I love the vintage feminine feel of them; thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete