Monday, April 29, 2013

Mother's Day Free Printables

Good morning!

Last Tuesday I told everyone about the free printables I would be featuring on my blog.  I was really excited about this because I thought it was a great way to share some of my artwork with everyone and since Mother's Day is just around the corner, I thought I'd start off by sharing some Mother's Day artwork.  

Mother's Day Printables from HollyPopDesigns.blogspot.com

I created these last night and I love the way they turned out.  I definitely want to have even more color combinations available in my Etsy store.  Each of my 8x10 prints are printed with archival inks on high quality photo paper with a luster finish (this paper is wonderful....I LOVE the texture and they aren't overly glossy).  

If you'd rather print these from home, these four color combinations are available for FREE.  All you need to do is click where it says download for the print of your choice and it will bring you to a page where you can download and save to your computer.  (Do not save the picture posted because these are low resolution compared to the actual files).  Once you have the file saved, you can either print from home or take the file on a jump drive to your local printing shop. It's that easy!














Each of these prints is available for personal use only.  Please do not share the files (everyone is welcome to stop by my blog and download their own copy) and please do not print these files and sell them for profit.

Printed copies and other color combinations will be available in my Etsy Shop.

Hope you have a fantastic day and continue to stop by my blog.

Holly





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete